Salt Lake City, UT - May 2, 2019
Analyzing Shop Performance
Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Utah! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
You will Learn:
- Review the twelve business axioms of the stone industry.
- Learn what resources are available to stone professionals when building and training your team.
- Discuss what makes your company stand out in the marketplace.
Tony Malisani, Malisani Inc.
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Analyzing Shop Performance
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Analyzing Shop Performance
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
12:00 Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
2300 South, 4000 West
West Valley City, UT 84120
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Utah Stone Summit
For information on sponsoring this workshop, please click here.
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
Register on or before February 1st
and save 20%!
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222