San Diego, CA - April 26, 2018
Analyzing Shop Performance
MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout California! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Learn what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Discuss how to create a team that will optimize efficiency and build customer satisfaction.
- Create a plan to help your company maximize profits.
Eric Tryon, Premiere Surfaces
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Analyze Shop Performance
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Analyze Shop Performance
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
MS International, Inc.
7130 Miramar Road, Ste. 200
San Deigo, CA 92121
Special Thanks to Sponsors of California Stone Summit
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA+BSI bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA+BSI member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222