Norwood, MA - July 20, 2017 Register Now
Stone Shop Administration
MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout New England! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
You will Learn:
- Create a plan for diversifying your sales to ensure growth both this year and 5 years down the road.
- Learn what business metrics a fabrication shop should measure.
- Learn what indicators your facility should forecast in order to better predict next year's market.
InstructorsDuane Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating on the Fabricator’s Forum Panel
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
1080 University Avenue
Norwood, MA 02062
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Massachusetts Stone Summit
for Installers & Fabricators<
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA+BSI bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA+BSI member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222