Dallas, TX - February 28, 2019
Analyzing Shop Performance
Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Texas! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
You will Learn:
- Learn what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Discuss how to create a team that will optimize efficiency and build customer satisfaction.
- Create a plan to help your company maximize profits
InstructorsEric Tryon, Premier Surfaces
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Analyzing Shop Performance
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Analyzing Shop Performance
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
12:00 Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
2701 Regent Blvd., Ste. 100
Dallas, TX 75261
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Texas Stone Summit
For information on sponsoring this workshop, please click here.
for Installers & Fabricators<
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222