Chicago, IL - May 11, 2017 Register Now
Stone Shop Administration
MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Illinois! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Create a plan for diversifying your sales to ensure growth both this year and 5 years down the road.
- Learn the top OSHA safety violations and how best to work with OSHA if they show up at your door.
- Create a plan for finding and retaining top talent.
Tony Malisani, Malisani Inc.
Industry Leaders participating on the Fabricator’s Forum Panel
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
Universal Granite and Marble
3555 South Normal Avenue
Chicago, IL 60609
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Illinois Stone Summit
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA+BSI bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA+BSI member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222